Outside Visitation Shelters & General Visitors: We have been approved to use both the Maple & Poplar Outside Visitation Shelters for “General Visitors” that are wishing to visit residents from either Maple or Poplar Halls. Visits are available morning, afternoon and evening, seven days a week if staffing permits. Bookings may be cancelled at any time. Arrangements can be made by booking your appointment at (204) 482-6601 Ext: 125. Leave a message & a Recreation Staff Member will call you back.
“General Visitors” Rules During Outbreak
This are just a friendly reminder of the parameters that are set during your visitation, while we are in current outbreak:
- Only One (1) general visitor is allowed for a 30 minute visit at a time and must occur in the all-season visitation shelter/designated indoor visitation room.
- Visits must occur in the all-season visitation shelter/designated indoor visitation room
- Visits by pre-arranged appointment only
- Sign In and Out
- Screening Before Entry by staff.
- Both resident and general visitor must wear a medical mask provided by the facility for the entire visit.
- Hand Hygiene and Public Health IP&C guidance to be followed.
- No eating or drinking in the shelter at any time.
- Must maintain the 6 feet/2 meter separation at all times – resident and visitor cannot touch.