At Tudor House we provide a large array of activities to choose from.
Recreation is a large part of life at Tudor House. Our Recreation Supervisor and staff carefully plans a large selection of in-house activities plus trips and special outings. Our residents also enjoy wonderful musical performances, videos, and a host of games for social fun and mental stimulation. The following is just a sample of the activities we have to offer.
- Games galore! Bingo, Poker, Pinochle, Carpet Bowling
- Movies and special holiday videos
- Wonderful local talent and musical performances
- Weekly chapel service featuring inspiring guest pastors.
- Table games, quilting and craft making
- Five weekly exercise classes
- Resident & Family Advisory Council Meetings
Excursions, Outings and More Fun
- Occasional trips to Walmart, Garden City Shopping Centre, South Beach Casino.
- Outings to local restaurants
- During summer months outings includes picnics, BBQ’s, fishing trips and trips to various places of interest.
Other Events Just For You
- Hairdresser for men’s and lady’s haircuts, shampoos and perms.
- Dietary Department prepares theme meals for holidays.
- Annual Fall Tea, Christmas Parties, Birthday Parties, Dances and entertainment.
- Special holiday events and theme activities